Friday, June 14, 2013

A Decor House Tour

 
These are just a few things hanging around my house.
 
 
 

I installed this crown molding and hand built all the blocks .



cartouches in the "Blue Room" I love this Pottery Barn color "Woodlawn Blue" I think I am going to use it in the bathroom whenever I finish tiling in 2014 I hope.




This opens up to store keys and I have never even put a key in it 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Colby the Cow. Doesn't he have a sweet face. you can find him on Wayfair in different sizes
 
 I looked everywhere for a pretty sunburst mirror and after 3 years I found it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  I found this for 75% off at a local shop . I cant wait to hang it to cover the hole in the ceiling where I swore there was a light fixture previously installed
 
 
 
 

 
I have a cookbook addiction. if you need a recipe just email me. I promise you I have it
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 

 
 
and we are still under a remodel that seems like it will never end. Have I told you that if you rip out all of your house yourself except for 1 toilet it will take you forever to put it all back together?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment